We are happy to supply to individuals and smaller companies with the wood they require for the job in hand. Please feel free to contact us for further information or advice on your project.
In Great Britain we seek out special logs for
furniture makers. We hold good stocks of
burr and pippy oak in 27mm, 41mm and 54mm. When we can source high quality brown oak or a tiger stripe we liaise with clients who appreciate
using this wood and cut the logs at the thickness
that they request.
In this field we concentrate less on the diameter of the log but more on the quality. We buy logs that will yield either first quality boards 25mm and longer or logs that yield light delicate pips on the board that add character to the piece of furniture.
- For furniture makers using elm for bespoke pieces we stock 27mm, 41mm, 54mm and 80mm.
- For draw sides we stock 15mm oak and sycamore, for panels 18mm oak in first quality and pippy.
- In 27mm we stock first quality, character, pippy as well as two square edge character and rustic grade in 2.5mm and longer and board widths 200mm and up.
- We do a first grade and character grade in 34mm, 41mm and 54mm. 65mm and 80mm as well as pippy in 27mm, 41mm and 54mm.
- In thick section we stock 100mm, 130mm and 150mm in first quality.